There are two types of aging: One is called Intrinsic aging. The bad news? Its inevitable. Intrinsic aging, AKA the natural aging process, is determined by your genetic disposition. This determines how quickly or not stuff starts falling apart.
Whats the good news? The good news is that this type of aging, believe it or not, only counts for 10-20% of your aging! This is great news, because it means that you have an extremely high percentage on your side to prevent aging. Enter anti aging skin care.
This brings us to the second type of aging – Extrinsic aging, AKA environmental aging. This type of aging begins early in your life and is caused by a number of outside factors, which make your skin age prematurely. The main factor is photo aging, or exposure to the sun.
Other damaging factors include pollution, facial expressions, gravity, sleeping patterns, heat and wind as well as habits like smoking, poor diet, alcohol and not drinking enough water.
This means that aging is highly preventable, so the sooner you start caring for your skin, the better. Know how some people look shamelessly young for their age? Well, now that youre in on our little secret, youll know that its not necessarily from good genes. Perhaps theyre just taking good care of themselves. Why not join them?
One of the most effective ways of reducing the signs of aging can be found in pure, high-quality anti aging skin care creams. Beware, however. The web offers a dizzying array of anti aging skin care companies, all of whom try to convince you that their anti aging skin care cream is Gods gift to anti-aging. Most of them arent. Here are some questions to ask, to help you find a quality anti aging skin care product that actually does what you want it to, which is to make you look younger:
* Do they offer a free trial/money back guarantee?
* Do they have verifiable testimonials from people with before/after pictures? If not, keep looking – its very easy to erase wrinkles in Photoshop.
* Are all the ingredients clearly listed? If not, dont buy it.
* Are the ingredients explained? If you see a list of unpronounceable ingredients without a detailed, verifiable explanation as to their anti aging qualities, how will you know it will work?
* When you read about the anti aging skin care cream, does it seem scientific? If not, run the other way. Its very easy to get sucked in to cleverly written sales-letters. If youre going to be impressed by anything, let it be the extent to which the company goes to document scientifically why their product works – not sales fluff.
Asking these questions will dramatically increase your chance of finding a high-quality anti aging skin care product.